Personal injuries can be painful and frustrating, but you don’t have to face them alone. A chiropractor can help you overcome personal injuries without surgery or medication. Chiropractors use natural methods to treat the root cause of your pain. If you have a nagging personal injury in Shively or Dixie, book an appointment with Kentucky Injury & Rehab for treatment.
Chiropractic Care Can Help
A personal injury can occur anywhere. You could suffer a personal injury at home, in the workplace, or while walking. While there are several causes of personal injuries, a chiropractor can help treat most. Schedule an appointment with our chiropractor if you have any of the personal injuries below:
- Whiplash: This neck injury occurs when the ligaments and tendons in your neck suffer damage after a sudden jerking of the head. While rear-end car accidents are the common propagators of whiplash, you could also suffer this injury from sports, falls, or slips.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome: Overusing the wrist may lead to an impingement of the nerves in your wrist, resulting in pain, tingling, and numbness in your hand.
- Back pain: Your back is a large area, and a lot of things can go wrong in there. An awkward twist or a blow to the back may cause sciatica, herniated disc, and back discomfort. Our chiropractor can restore your health by using spinal adjustments to reduce your back pain.
- Sprains and strains: Car accidents, sports injuries, falls, and slips are notorious for causing damage to the tendons and ligaments in your joints. If you have a sprain or strain, you may experience pain, limited mobility, and soreness.
- Sports injuries: If you have a sports injury, visiting a chiropractor can help you return to the field of play much quicker than you think. Chiropractors effectively treat shin splints, knee pain, shoulder pain, golf elbow, and other sports injuries with natural remedies.
Contact Kentucky Injury & Rehab for Relief
Are you struggling with a personal injury in Shively or Dixie, KY? At Kentucky Injury & Rehab, we offer natural, effective chiropractic care to provide pain relief and support the healing process. Call our team today at (502) 447-9554 or reach us through our website by using our online contact form.