At Kentucky Injury & Rehab, we are proud to provide comprehensive services to everyone who comes to see us. Our South Louisville chiropractor leverages these treatment plans to make sure that you have a plan in place that has been tailored to meet your needs.
Services Provided by Dixie Injury & Rehab
Some of the services that we provide at Dixie Injury & Rehab include:
- Chiropractic Care: This includes adjustments, manipulations, decompression, and more. We use chiropractic services to make sure that your spine is in proper alignment.
- Neurology Services: We have a neurologist on staff who can provide medical services to those who need them. This also means testing for brain injuries which might include a concussion, cerebral contusion, and more.
- Digital X-Rays: We sometimes use digital imaging to get a better look at your spine. This will make sure that we don't miss an auto injury, spinal issue, or other health concerns.
- Pain Relief: We know that many people have been told that they need to have surgery or take medications for their chronic pain. Thankfully, we have helpful alternatives that can help you with pain management.
- Muscle Stimulation: Muscle stimulation is a critical part of the recovery process. By training your muscles, we can identify and treat areas of muscle dysfunction, helping you recover more quickly.
- Rehabilitation Services: We offer a variety of rehabilitation services to make sure that you have access to every treatment option possible. Count on our rehab team to come up with a plan that is right for you.
- Exercise Therapy: We use exercise therapy as a treatment component during the recovery process from work injury issues, auto injury problems, and more. Exercise therapy is used to not only treat injuries but also prevent them from coming back.
- Acoustic Wave Therapy: At Dixie Injury & Rehab, we invest in the latest treatment options for the benefit of our patients. Acoustic wave therapy can be used to stimulate cells near an injured body part, accelerating the recovery process.
- Intersegmental Traction Therapy: Intersegmental Traction Therapy can be used to help patients suffering from a herniated disc, pinched nerve, and more.
- EEG/ERP Test: This is a unique type of test that is intended for patients who have suffered from brain, spinal cord, or nerve injuries. Count on us to use every resource possible to help you recover.
Call Dixie Injury & Rehab Today to Make an Appointment
If you are looking for a South Louisville chiropractor who will provide you with compassionate care, please call us today at (502)-447-9554. We will tailor our treatment plan to meet your needs. We look forward to meeting you!